I’m so excited about these popsicles! They are amazing. I just made them today, and I’m pretty sure they will be gone tomorrow. They are smooth and creamy with a good balance of mango and banana. Best of all, they are easy, taste like a gourmet popsicle, yet my 3 year old loves them.
They start with 3 ingredients. Bananas, mango (I used frozen), and coconut milk or cream.
The cream is pretty amazing. Think cool whip substitute. I put some in my coffee!
Put them all together in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds. I got mine at Ikea. I wish I would have bought 2 sets. Then I could make multiple flavors, or throw a popsicle party. These inspire me to make more.
- 1 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup coconut milk or cream
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Place in freezer for a few hours or until frozen.
- Remove popsicles from sheaths by running under tap water for 20 seconds.
Camden had his taste, but decided it was too cold.
Arabella loved hers.
We had to do a popsicle toast or salute to honor this momentous occasion.
Have a happy weekend!