Here’s one more Thanksgiving turkey leftover recipe. This would be great to chop up any leftovers you have and whip up a batch to keep in the fridge for your lunches this week. You could also make up wraps and wrap tightly with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge for a quick grab and go before work.
Start by chopping 2 cups of turkey. You could use chicken also.
Dice finely 2 small stalks celery to equal about 1/2 cup.
Add 1/2 cup dried cranberries. I used orange flavored cranberries. Even better!
Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of mayonnaise. This is up to your preference.
Mix together in a bowl.
Add to a tortilla. It would be even better in a whole wheat tortilla, but this is all I had in the house.
Add a piece of lettuce.
Roll up up and enjoy!
- 2 cups roasted or grilled turkey or chicken, chopped
- 2 small celery stalks, finely diced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ - ½ cup mayonnaise
- flour or whole wheat tortillas
- lettuce leaves
- Add turkey, celery, cranberries and mayonnaise to a bowl and stir together.
- Spoon into a wrap and top with a lettuce leaf.
- Roll up and serve immediately or wrap with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator for a few days for packed lunches.
Hope you enjoy this as much as we did!